5 To 12 Years
Project Manager is responsible for leading teams of Robiquity analysts and developers to deliver Intelligent Automation solutions to clients. This extends across the full project life cycle, following Robiquity’s ATOM Methodology from initial Discovery, to Initialization and Industrialization of the client’s automation capability. This role is pivotal to the growth strategy of the business and is the ‘face of the Robiquity’ to our clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Day to day lead on Robiquity Client engagements managing the team to deliver agreed outcomes.
- Day to day engagement and management of key client resources who are involved in/supporting the programme.
- Broad engagement management duties including (but not limited by) defining scope of work, writing statements of work and contracts, managing the plan, billing and invoicing etc.
- Reporting progress of the engagement to the client and also to the Robiquity Client Partner and Head of Consulting owning the relationship.
- Resolving issues and challenges with the client and Robiquity teams.
- Managing, coaching and supporting team members to deliver high quality technical and non-technical outcomes.
- Supporting the Client Partner to identify opportunities to extend the scope of the work and build longevity of the account securing future revenue.
- Supporting the Client Partner with Business Development and new business opportunities.
- Supporting the wider business develop new client propositions and market facing content including working on RFP / Bid responses.
Key skills/capabilities include:
- Candidate should have a good working knowledge Robiquity’s software vendor partners and their capabilities including Blue Prism, UiPath, Microsoft and ABBYY.
- Experience in the successful management and delivery of enterprise IT programs.
- Ability to project management an engagement to budget and timescale.
- Capability to manage project RAID items and engage with client stakeholders.
- Ability to successfully create and support Client Partner’s with sales pitches for additional Robiquity services which have been identified by project teams.
- Understanding of pricing and commercial models for service engagements.
- The ability to draft Statement of Works and Change Requests.
- Control of a project with a focus on the SoW requirements and associated commercials e.g. P&L management.
- Understanding of On-Prem and Cloud infrastructure would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of potential automation solutions following initial process assessment sessions.
- Experience of delivering requirement workshops with end clients