Sales Account Manager
5 To 12 Years
The Sales Account Manager will develop existing and new, Enterprise level relationships across MENA. The Sales Account Manager will be required to work every day with C-level executives and business leaders such as heads of process improvement or heads of automation.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop trusted relationships with Enterprise customers and drive successful customer implementations
- Manage pipeline and demand generation
- Achieve set sales targets and outcomes within quarterly schedule
- Build the Robiquity’s brand in the marketplace by presenting, promoting and selling Robiquity’s services and automation vendors such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Microsoft.
- Educate customers on how Robiquity’s services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Collaborate with other Robiquity’s teams to ensure customer receives maximum value throughout life-cycle
- Monitor the company’s competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer’s specific needs.
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales target values.
- Create, maintain, and close multiple Sales Campaigns, including influence of key stakeholders, C-Level Executives and Board Members
Key skills/capabilities include:
- Demonstrable history of selling software solutions to Enterprise level customers
- Achievement of annual quota and incremental growth targets for Enterprise-class SaaS solutions
- Naturally able to operate in a manner that is aligned to our Cultural Values; Humble, Immersed, Fast, Bold
- Grow a client portfolio, initially through new business acquisition followed by account expansion, for the Large Corporate, Enterprise Market and Public Sector
- Track record of success in driving consistent activity and pipeline development
- High aptitude for cross functional collaboration and cross functional influence internally and externally
- Data-orientated approach to territory and account planning, as well as personal performance
- Fluency in both Arabic and English languages, written and verbal, will be beneficial.