The Sales Executive’s primary responsibility is to qualify new leads and convert new sales. Reporting to the Industry lead, the Sales Exec manages the BDR within their vertical, takes ownership of the sales cadence from qualification through to close, draws on the required Sales Support Resources to ensure a successful close.
Working within an industry vertical, reporting into the Industry Lead you will:
- Qualify new sales opportunities and prospects from a commercial perspective
- Manage deal cycles, maintaining momentum through strong people management both internally and externally
- Manage the daily KPI’s of your supporting BDR
- Contribute to new Go-to-market campaign planning
- Become familiar with the Technical Solutions / Products which Robiquity sell
- Understand industry specialist pain points in which Robiquity can solve
- Represent Robiquity at industry events / webinars
- Work towards a revenue target
What you’ll need
To excel in this role, you should:
- Be a great communicator, able to take a relatively cold relationship and quickly build a rapport with a customer
- Be a strong commercially minded person, able to quickly qualify the buying ability of a prospect
- You must be capable of communicating technical concepts, succinctly, helping customers understand Robiquity’s products and services
- Be organised and disciplined managing client engagement and deal cycles
- Be confident using platforms like HubSpot and LinkedIn.
- Have experience of selling people services
- Be resilient and experienced selling deals with 6-9 month cycles
- Be experienced working with and coaching junior team members
- Enjoy working in a collaboratively competitive and fun environment. Achieve your goals while also making others around you better too!
- Think strategically -You’re going to need to partner with your vertical team members to achieve your goals
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy, ever-changing environment
- Possess a go-getter attitude! You strive to turn any “No!” you get into a “Yes!”
- Be coachable - we’ll provide feedback to help you grow and reach your best
- Be committed to lifelong learning and continuous development personally and professionally
- Be friendly, enthusiastic, thoughtful, and empathetic in your professional communication. Know your stuff so you can think on your feet in a conversation.
- Be able to adapt to changing priorities
Copyright © 2017-2022 Robiquity Limited. All rights reserved. Designed & produced by ChapterOne Design.