Last updated: March 2022
Robiquity Limited is a robotic process automation consultancy and training company. Robiquity Ltd is a company registered in England, Registered No 09714317.
We take data protection very seriously and understand the importance of protecting your privacy and Personal Information. ‘Personal Information’ is information that identifies you as an individual such as your name, date of birth, email address, CV
and IP address.
We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website, by email or through our office is used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
How do we collect information from you?
The majority of the Personal Information you provide to us freely when register on our training platform or when enrolling on one of our training sessions.
Please do not submit such Personal Information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
Personal Information we collect about you may include the following
- General identification and contact information: your name, address, email, telephone details, gender, nationality.
- Other sensitive information: racial or ethnic origin or disability.
- Publicly available information in relation to professional history: educational background, employment history, skills and experience, professional licenses and affiliations, educational and professional qualifications.
What legal basis do we rely on to process your Personal Information?
Robiquity Ltd processes your data with your consent. For example, we rely on consent when you register with Robiquity Ltd or when you enrol on one of our courses. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal
basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
- The processing is necessary to fulfil a contract
Robiquity Ltd may process your data when we need to do this to fulfil a contract with you.
- Legitimate interest
Robiquity Ltd also processes your data when it is in our legitimate interests to do this and when these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights. Our legitimate interests include:
- Ensuring the security and integrity of our Services and in ensuring that our Website operates effectively.
- Providing and supplying services to our clients and candidates.
- Protecting candidates, clients, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare.
- Sending communications on potential positions which are relevant and tailored to individual candidates.
- Handling candidate and client contacts, queries, complaints or disputes.
- Fulfilling our duties to our candidates, clients, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- The processing is necessary because of a legal obligation that applies
Robiquity Ltd may process your data to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, e.g. preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies.
Who do we share your Personal Information with?
Robiquity Ltd may make Personal Information available to:
- Our service providers
This includes external outsourced service providers that assist us in carrying out business activities.
- Other third parties
Occasionally we may share Personal Information with other third parties. We will always do this under contract and in accordance with your instructions.
How we use your Personal Information
Robiquity Ltd may use your Personal Information as follows:
- To provide our training services to you.
- To answer your enquiries.
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients.
- We may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law.
- We may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
- Your rights Under the UK Data Protection Act 2018, and the General Data Protection Regulation as implemented into UK law and any subsequent privacy legislation which may apply, you have rights as an individual which you can exercise in relation to the
information we hold about you:
- The right to be informed how your personal data will be stored and used.
- The right to access your personal data.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to have personal data modified or updated if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erase. You may request that all your data is deleted together with that held by third party suppliers. To permanently delete your personal data, send an email to our Data Protection Officer (DPO) (see below) with the subject line “Permanently delete my information and account”.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to block or suppress processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability, which allows you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. It allows you to move, copy or transfer your personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.
- The right to object to processing of your data based on legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority (including profiling); processing for direct marketing purposes; and processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling, ie to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
How long we store your Personal Information for
Robiquity Ltd will keep your data for:
- Six years from the date of last contact, training or project delivery;
- You request that all your data is deleted.
Who to contact about your Personal Information
The Data Controller responsible for your information is Robiquity Ltd.
If you have any questions about this policy or our use of your Personal Information you can email our Data Protection Officer at Operations@robiquity.com or write to the Data Protection Officer, Robiquity Ltd, 3.05 Jactin House. 24 Hood Street. Manchester. M4 6WX
If you do not think we are handling your Personal Information adequately, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information, including contact details, are available at https://ico.org.uk.