Live webinar with Loblaws and Blue Prism internal experts, in partnership with Robiquity
The people, talent and structure behind the Digital Workforce are as important as the technology itself, but when you’re looking for capacity to scale up an RPA program – or even take your first steps – it’s hard. Where do you even start? Do you train up your own staff, or do you go out to the market, where it could take you months to find the people you need, if you can find them at all?
In this episode of our Blue Prism Café, hear from leading Canadian supermarket-chain Loblaws on how they tackled the “human side” of the Digital Workforce in their 1st year, and how building a long-term sustainable training, career growth and upskilling plan was critical to their first set of success and how it’s setting them up for serene scalability.
This webinar will be chaired by Blue Prism’s own Head of RPA, in conversation with the RPA team at Loblaws, Robiquity, a multi award-winning robotic process automation (RPA) enablement business, as well as Blue Prism’s Global Head of Education Services.
Key takeaways will include:
• How to find the right people to start and scale and RPA program
• Building a long-term career and growth plan for your talent
• Lessons learned and best practices
• Joe Leo, Director of RPA, Loblaw
• John Vacheresse, Director, Application CoE, Loblaw
• Tom Gardner, Co-Founder, Robiquity
• Chris Sneddon, Global Head of Education Services, Blue Prism
• Matt Juden-Bloomfield, Head of RPA, Blue Prism