Modern Slavery Statement
Last updated: December 2022
Modern Slavery Statement
We are committed to improving our practices to combat slavery and human trafficking. We recognise that slavery and human trafficking is a real yet hidden issue in our society. We will not tolerate slavery and human trafficking in our business or supply chain. We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure that any form of slavery is not taking place in our own business or supply chains.
We are an automation consulting service provider with our head office based in England.
Robiquity operates in the UK, MENA and US with a key set of service offerings:
- Software Resell We resell automation software for a specific subset of vendors.
- Delivery We provide consulting services to advise and deliver solutions that will enable customer organisations to work more effectively.
- Managed Services We provide support services to improve the availability of automations in supporting our client’s business goals.
We operate a number of internal policies to ensure that we are conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner. These include:
Operations – we operate a robust employment policy to ensure eligibility to work in the appropriate region and checks for all employees to safeguard against human trafficking or individuals being forced to work against their will.
Whistleblowing – our whistleblowing policy ensures that all employees know that they can raise concerns about how colleagues are being treated, or practices within our business or supply chain, without fear of reprisal.
Health and Safety – this policy sets out our approach to ensure we provide a healthy working environment for our staff and contractors that work out of our premises.
Social Networking – our Social Networking policy creates a clear understanding for our employees and supply chain in understanding the impact of social networking and its use in a respectful manner to safeguard against slavery and human trafficking in any form.
Our supply chains
Our supply chains are minimal and are primarily involved in the creation of software. All suppliers are vetted as part of contracting to ensure we understand that they share our views on slavery and human trafficking and are considerate in their own policies and procedures related to this matter.
Above & Beyond
We intend to take the additional steps to combat slavery and human trafficking:
- incorporate anti-slavery and human trafficking obligations into procurement agreements and subcontracting arrangements on a risk assessed basis;
- include appropriate measures in our due diligence processes for sourcing suppliers, subcontractors and acquisitions on a risk assessed basis;
- where appropriate we will include reference to the Modern Slavery Act 2015 in our policies and procedures.
This statement is made pursuant to section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes our Group’s slavery and human trafficking statement for the current financial year.