Intelligent Automation Leaders Robiquity, invest in women’s and girls’ football sponsoring Macclesfield Town Ladies Football Club with two-year deal.
Macclesfield Town Ladies currently has 9 teams and over 130 players ranging from age 5 to 40 and offers a pathway to excellence for ladies in the Macclesfield area supported by a team of 15 volunteer FA qualified coaches.
“Tom Davies, Robiquity CEO said, “The recent success of the England Lionesses has reminded everyone how exciting and important ladies football is and we’re delighted to be able to support the next generation of Lionesses in our local community. We’ve also seen so many parallels between the team and our own business, ladies who are focused and driven to deliver their core purpose and we hope our partnership encourages more ladies to consider a career in tech”
David Hubbard, Macclesfield Town Ladies FC, Chairman and Treasurer said, “We’re delighted to partner with Robiquity. Their automation business enables other businesses and their people the time to focus on achieving their full potential and this sponsorship will enable us to focus on our purpose which is to support the future success of our players and to recruit more coaches to support our growth.
To register as a player or a coach at Macclesfield Town Ladies FC please visit: https://www.macclesfieldtownladiesfc.co.uk/
To find out more about industry leading Intelligent Automation provider Robiquity please visit www.robiquity.com
Robiquity are the UK’s leading ‘pureplay’ Intelligent Automation (IA) services provider.
Robiquity was founded in 2016 and is now undoubtedly the UK’s market leader in Intelligent Automation (IA) ‘The Next Industrial Revolution’, with over 100 staff across our sites in Manchester, California, Dubai and Cairo.
Our mission is to enable businesses and their people the time to fulfil their core purpose. We do this by rethinking the way that work is done, transforming siloed teams, functions and systems into streamlined end-to-end processes. We remove manual repetition and delays to boost productivity, efficiency and customer service. Our expertise is in successfully implementing the perfect balance between Intelligent Automation and people…FAST.
We automate businesses for a variety of objectives including growth, value, compliance, experience and efficiency. We do this through use of best-in-class vendor technology and we apply this agnostically.
We are growing fast and our culture is a fun and vibrant one. Our values are to work as one team, to the highest quality standard while continually improving. We do the right thing as a business and as people and we show that we care.
If you’re thinking Automation, think Robiquity.
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Manage office budget
- Managing the operations inbox
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Maintaining office policies and managing health and safety procedures.
- Booking transport and accommodation
- Organising company events and conferences
- Supporting the senior leadership team with the coordination of calendars
- Assisting the organisation’s HR and finance functions by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and updating financial documents.
- Conduct weekly expenses reviews