Currently the Software team undertake multiple checks before they release software to be embedded by the implementation team.
The Software team undertake multiple checks before they release software to be embedded the implementation team. On average, this check is undertaken 206 times a month. Due to the repetitive and manual nature of this task, it has been identified as a potential process to automate using RPA.
The solutions looks to automate the following steps:
- Validate E-tracker submission
- Run Files through Checker
- Run Part Number Extractor Tool
- Validate the Quality Check Sheet
- Send validated files within the Tracker for freezing
- Issue output report
released for additional work